Lineman's Testing Laboratories of Canada
Ensuring Electrical Sa...
Ensuring the Integrity...
Tips for safety when w...
7 Benefits to Using Gr...
Each year, we test thousands of rubber goods in our Toronto NAIL-Accredited high voltage testing laboratory and we have received a lot of incorrectly packaged items. Why is this important? Because the improper packaging of these items may cause a test failure and can damage the integrity of the gloves, sleeves or other rubber equipment.
Below, we show you the Dos and Don'ts of how to properly package your equipment to ensure that when you send them in for testing, you do not create a weakness in your equipment which may result in a failed test.
- Keep gloves and sleeves together in a pair and lay them flat to ship
- Send the items in a box or the original purchase box
- Roll the blanket and/or package it in a blanket canister
- Fold your gloves, sleeves or blankets
- Staple, clip or use any other method of holding the gloves or sleeves together
For more information on high voltage testing in our NAIL-Accredited lab, visit our Testing, Calibration & Repair page. To speak to an LTL Product Specialist about testing intervals and pricing, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-742-6911.
Your comment will go through an approval process and may not be visible to the public right away.