Are you an ambitious and self-motivated individual looking for a challenge? Would you like to be part of a
dynamic and hard-working team that positively impacts the utility and industrial sectors?
Lineman's Testing Laboratories is an innovative company that encourages growth, provides challenges and gives you the opportunity to leave your mark. We've been around since 1958, so we know what motivates our staff and creates a great work culture.
We offer competitive salaries, benefits, training and development, work-life balance, staff team building events and a green workspace.
At LTL, we work hard and play hard. If this sounds like you - get in touch! See below for our current opportunities.
Lineman’s Testing Laboratories welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process.
• Manages inbound and outbound inventory
• Responsible for efficient inventory stocking
• Ensures shipping, receiving, storage, and distribution are performed in an efficient manner
• Picks, receives, replenishes, puts away, counts inventory and ships as required
• Ensures on-time and accurate order fulfilment for internal and external requests
• Facilitates material movement into and out of facility
• Coordinates and facilitates shipments, including LTL truck deliveries and pick-ups
• Participates in annual inventory and cycle counts
• Assists in all logistics departments as required
• Maintains an organized inventory and clean warehouse
• Ensures complete organization of all stored containers
• Organizes pallet racks; breaking down and preparing to ship pallets
• Facilitates and implements warehouse procedures
• Communicates with carriers and visitors
• Adheres to and ensures safe work practices
• Acts as back-up to company driver
• Knowledge of logistics and warehouse principles and procedures
• Results driven; strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Strong organizational and prioritization skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications
• Accountability and responsibility
• Integrity and professionalism
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work and succeed without direct supervision
• Strong team and collaborative skills
• Working knowledge of RF scanners
• Uses computer technology at the intermediate user level, knowledge of MSOffice
• Able to lift 50-60lbs continuously and unassisted
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Post-secondary education and/or minimum 3 years working experience
• Experience with processing shipments, receiving and order fulfillment
• Valid G License with clean driver’s abstract
• MS Nav experience an asset
• Forklift / stand-up reach truck experience
Remuneration commensurate with experience; company benefits. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.