Are you an ambitious and self-motivated individual looking for a challenge? Would you like to be part of a
dynamic and hard-working team that positively impacts the utility and industrial sectors?
Lineman's Testing Laboratories is an innovative company that encourages growth, provides challenges and gives you the opportunity to leave your mark. We've been around since 1958, so we know what motivates our staff and creates a great work culture.
We offer competitive salaries, benefits, training and development, work-life balance, staff team building events and a green workspace.
At LTL, we work hard and play hard. If this sounds like you - get in touch! See below for our current opportunities.
Lineman’s Testing Laboratories welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process.
• Conduct cleaning, assessment inspections, testing, repairs, and calibration of specified tools and devices, including jumper cables, ground cables, insulated live line tools, and other tools as required
• Estimate repair requirements and assist with quote preparation for customers (after training)
• Identify repair/replacement parts needed based on experience and training level
• Assemble tools and products from components to finished goods
• Proven mechanical aptitude (previous experience in an equipment maintenance or repair environment an asset, but not required)
• Attention to detail
• Solid communications skills (English verbal and written)
• Excellent organizational skills
• Knowledge of standard safety practices
• Ability to work in a team environment and enjoy working with people
• Willing to learn new tasks, train, and employ what is learned
• Strong computer skills Education/Experience
Salary commensurate with experience; company benefits. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.