Are you an ambitious and self-motivated individual looking for a challenge? Would you like to be part of a
dynamic and hard-working team that positively impacts the utility and industrial sectors?
Lineman's Testing Laboratories is an innovative company that encourages growth, provides challenges and gives you the opportunity to leave your mark. We've been around since 1958, so we know what motivates our staff and creates a great work culture.
We offer competitive salaries, benefits, training and development, work-life balance, staff team building events and a green workspace.
At LTL, we work hard and play hard. If this sounds like you - get in touch! See below for our current opportunities.
Lineman’s Testing Laboratories welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process.
• Valid Ontario G Class license and must provide clean abstract (current within 30 days)
• Proven work experience as a delivery driver
• Adhere to all Company safety standards
• Comfortable driving a 24’ straight truck
• Complete all reports related to vehicle usage such as run sheets, inspection reports and maintenance
• Maintain cleanliness of the truck (internal and external)
• Must be able to lift 50lbs on a regular basis
• Safely load, deliver and pick up a wide variety of items to different addresses and through different routes
• Willing to work in all types of weather and safely load and unload equipment at customer locations and sites
• Ensure loads are properly secured and loaded and unloaded in safe manner
• Follow routes and time schedule and communicate challenges
• Complete logs and reports, and required paperwork
• Other duties as required including, but not limited to, pre-loading, equipment checks, etc.
• Follow DOT regulations and safety standards, operate vehicle safely and follow all relevant legislation
• Use all personal protective equipment as required
• Assist with general labour work in the warehouse or production facility when not delivering
• Must have superior customer service skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced team-oriented environment
• Ensure every customer is treated in a fair and consistent manner by remaining professional both in conduct and appearance
EDUCATION, TRAINING & EXPERIENCE
• Valid G driver's licence with clean abstract (DZ licence an asset, but not required)
• Ability to operate various warehouse equipment, including forklifts, pump trucks, etc.
• Ability to drive a delivery truck in various of weather and traffic conditions
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Good driving record with no traffic violations
• Must demonstrate professionalism in customer service
• Professional presentation and demeanor
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Familiarity with city streets in and around the GTA
• Post-Secondary education or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 3-5 years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
Salary commensurate with experience.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.