Are you an ambitious and self-motivated individual looking for a challenge? Would you like to be part of a dynamic and hard-working team that positively impacts the utility and industrial sectors?
Lineman's Testing Laboratories is an innovative company that encourages growth, provides challenges and gives you the opportunity to leave your mark. We've been around since 1958, so we know what motivates our staff and creates a great work culture.
We offer competitive salaries, benefits, training and development, work-life balance, staff team building events and a green workspace.
At LTL, we work hard and play hard. If this sounds like you - get in touch! See below for our current opportunities.
Reporting to the National Business Development Sales Manager, the successful candidate supports and assists in the overall day-to-day administration of the Sales Department.
• Responds to sales team inquiries regarding company products and services
• High volume order entry into ERP - MS Dynamics NAV
• Responsible for escalating and tracking purchasing expedites
• Address all customer issues including invoicing, tool repairs and RMAs
• Follows up on customer orders for pick up, new applicant applications, price increase notifications
• Provides sales team with information on the status of their orders and inquiries into their preferred methods of payment
• Creates and maintains strong working relationship with Marketing team to assist with initiatives and sales leads
• Schedules appointments for LTL’s Mobile Tool Rig
• Generates reports using Jet Reports and MS Dynamics NAV
• Organizes and makes arrangements for sales meetings, conferences and seminars
• Creates and maintains a clear channel/liaison between sales and production departments
• Creates and maintains accurate records of customers
Personal & Technical Skills
• Enjoys working with people
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Pleasant and professional telephone manner
• Proven data entry and administrative skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook) and Internet functions
• Accurate keyboarding skills – minimum 60 words per minute
• Excellent and proven ability to problem solve
• Ability to prioritize with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work independently, with limited supervision, as well as work with others
• Understands the customer; customer-centric focus
• Knowledge of MS Dynamics NAV an asset, but not required
• Bilingual (English/French) an asset
• Post-Secondary education or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum three (3) years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Remuneration commensurate with experience; company benefits.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.